Veterans Opportunities at MnAMP Colleges
MnAMP colleges provide veterans with many opportunities for educational growth and career development.
Training for jobs in Machining, Mechatronics, and Welding
- Start with a manufacturing core curriculum, which leads to
career pathways and industry-recognized credentials
Credit for Prior Learning
- Earn college credits for your military experience
- Use the MnSCU VETS system to instantly identify your credits
Dual-Training & Apprenticeship Opportunities
- Build on prior military service and work experience
- Gain year-round employment while going to college
- Master skills and earn wages with a company during training
Find the college that's right for you on our interactive college map.
Online resource for information about military educational benefits and Minnesota's colleges and universities.
- Minnesota Department of Veterans Affairs (MDVA)
Assists Minnesota's 381,000 veterans and their dependents in obtaining the benefits and services provided by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs.
- MyMilitary GPS LifePlan
Helps veterans, service members and their families set career, education, finance and personal goals and design plans that will lead them to success.
- Minnesota Workforce Veterans Employment Services
Assists with employment issues, including job search, resume writing, and access to unemployment benefits.
- VA Medical Center and Community Based Outreach Clinics
Low or no cost health care for all veterans.
- Minnesota Assistance Council for Veterans
Provides assistance to positively-motivated local veterans and their families who are homeless or experiencing other life crises.
- Beyond the Yellow Ribbon
Beyond the Yellow Ribbon connects service members and their families with community support, training, services and resources.