November 22, 2016
The SW MN Workforce Council is hosting an Apprenticeship Introduction and Q&A session on Thursday, December 1, 2016, at 2:00 at the Merit Center in Marshall (1001 W. Erie Road, Marshall, MN.) This event will cover why apprenticeships are right for your company, America's growing talent gap, and any questions you may have about apprenticeships.
Companies in all sectors of the American economy are facing complex workforce challenges in increasingly competitive domestic and global markets. Registered Apprenticeship is your proven solution for recruiting, training, and retaining world-class talent.
American industry is the foundation of our country's economic competitiveness and prosperity. The challenge? Significant talent shortages and skill gaps are slowing companies' efforts to expand, innovate, and thrive. Among these challenges:
- An aging workforce of highly-skilled and experienced workers
- Attracting new and more diverse talent pools
- Closing gaps in workers' skills and credentials
- Investing in talent that can keep pace with the latest industry advances
- Implementing workforce training models that effectively develop and "up-skill"
These workforce challenges undermine your productivity and profitability. The good news? There is a proven solution to meet your talent challenges: Registered Apprenticeship. It can be integrated into your organization's current training and human resource development strategy.
For more information, or to register, contact one of the following: